Welcome to the TeachMeet Derbyshire webpage.
Following up from the wonderful turn-out and reception to the inaugural TeachMeet in April, we would like to extend an invitation to all for our next event.
The next Derbyshire TeachMeet will be taking place at the Shirebrook Academy on Thursday 4th July 2013. Our last event saw over 100 attendees from 30 different schools, with more than 20 speakers providing factual, fun and free CPD.
What is TeachMeet?
TeachMeet is a fun, free way for those that are passionate about learning to share their ideas, their enthusiasm and their best practise.
An event consists of 2-5 minute pitches/presentations, you get up, you share, you get down. Its that simple!
Attending the event:
If you would like to present at the event, please fill in the form found here. You will be automatically allocated a ticket if you have not already applied.
If you would like to attend, please apply for a ticket (securing a place) by filling in the form found here.
- The event will be hosted at Shirebrook Academy.
- There are 140 tickets available.
- The running times are 4:30pm to 6:30pm (Approx).
- Free beverages and snacks will be available for all confirmed guests.
- There will be a projector and computer with Powerpoint + Office applications available. Although you are welcome to bring your own equipment if needed.
- We will be Apple device compliant! Feel free to bring your iPads and MacBooks, we have all the gadgets and gizmos needed to get your device up on the projector.
- A fun & friendly timer will remind you when your time is coming to an end.
- For any special requirements, equipment or general questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The schools postcode is: NG20 8QF.
If you have any other questions please contact Matt Adams (email@example.com).